Sunday, December 26, 2010

Addicted

Haha,recently i am watching some korea drama because i am too free...
Very free..The drama is Cinderella Man...
I watch it because my idol was in there..
She is one of the member of Girl Generation,Yoona..
She is talented,young,pretty& many more..
She is so damn good in acting....
Although i think the role was not suits her that much,but it is still nice~

Chirstmas just pass~
Soon another year will pass soon..
How fast the time flies~
I m grateful cause i did everything wan to do this year...
My achievement and etc~
This year christmas eve is a memorbale one~
Hang out with my college friend in the morning & have a gathering at rong xin's house~
We have a great time thr~
Jokes around~
Feels like we are still in secondary school~
That's the precious Moment of a life time~
Do cherish ur friends & family around you~

MERRY X'mas

No comments:

Post a Comment