Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Annyeonghi gyeseyo Sunway A-Level

First of all, Happy 2011 to all my friends & family.
The 1st decision 1 made in 2011 is leave Sunway A-Level..
This is because i think that A2 might be a hard path for me..
I can't handle it for sure..
So,for my own good,i apply for SIM in singapore..
Going to start my 6 month foundation at April & October my 3 year diploma begin..
After my diploma i will pursue for a degree as well...
Hope this is the best for me~

So,during this 3months ++ of holiday..
I will learn korean language coz i have high interest in it..
Then dancing perhaps?
Haha...
I have been thinking too much...
Thinking of audition also..LMAO..
Anyway who knows i succeed..
Haha~

2 comments:

  1. hey work hard in SIM k :) keep in touch.you'll success one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....thk kiew ah tamama dinosaur!!! u too

    ReplyDelete