Thursday, November 27, 2014

A year of up and down

It has been years since I posted on my blog. Many things has happen during the period.

I am once leading single life again,
Doing things that I love again,
Spending more time with my precious friends and families,
And also I am back to my favourite sports, Volleyball.

I started to play volleyball when I am in primary 4 but I stopped during the first 4 years of my secondary school due to injuries and family objection.

But I started playing again on the final year of my sec school life.

Well, now I have to keep training and improve myself as I know there is room for improvement.

I lack of competition experience and I get nervous easily if I made mistake.

Just completed my Bachelor 2 months ago and I now have the time to play more volleyball.

Not only that, I also started to enter the working life too by helping at my family company before going to work outside.

It has been a very good experience for me so far and I appreciated this opportunity.

Lastly, I wish and hope that my family will be healthy and happy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment