Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am 19!

Happy belated birthday to me~~~~~~
Yeah i m finally 19....Finally...

This year my mum ask me to held a birthday celebration..so i did it...
Inviting both my sec & sunway friends...

I m so happy that i can meet them after so long...Time really flies...
It have been 4 months since i left Sunway A-Level...I miss my friends as well as my lecturer..I miss damn alot...The joy the brought to me when i m thr..
I really appreciate those memory..

Too bad they can't attend my party due to exam...
I did not blame them for nor cuming coz i understand de situation..
So to all my sunway friends...Dnt SAY SORRY to me again...
Hahahahahah...

Well that night was awesome...all my sec school mates came..
I am so happy...
They dnt have to bring any gift to me because friendship is the gift..
The gift that is priceless to me.. All of them came,we chat ,play games,as well as our tradition'Aluba'...hahahah

Then today, i went to meet up all my sunway friends..
Its have been quite some time i meet up with them...
Thx Woonyen!!! For helping me to ask all my fren for lunch..
Hahaha....wonderful lunch indeed...
Then,Surprise!
They brought a mini cake to celebrate my birthday..
So touched that time...even though my birthday have pass...
mOST important got Pikachu!!! on top of the cake...
Hahahahahha

Lastly ..to all my sunway friends...thx alot for today..
i will visit u all when i got free time..i promise!

3 comments: