Tuesday, January 6, 2015

STRESS LEVEL 99

Looking for jobs is not easy.
I have been looking for 2 months and went for few interview,
Yet I have not gotten any answer.
I am so stress because I am afraid I could not found any jobs.

In this kind of situation, I need supports and words of encouragement from my nearest kin,
But, I receive those from my buddies, friends and relatives rather than my parents.

They do not know how I really feel and yet the words come out from their mouth is really painful to listen.

Say is easier than done,
They simply don't understand the situation.
I am not demanding anything from them,
But, at least think before you talk.

I am kind of person who does not like to say out even though I am very stress.
I often keep it to myself, because I do not want others to suffer because of me.
Yet, they should more or less understand my feelings and what I have done.

I am trying very hard looking for jobs by myself.
I believe the opportunities will soon come.


No comments:

Post a Comment