Tuesday, January 18, 2011

소녀 시대 Girl's Generation !!


Haha,finally today i went shopping with my mum...
We went to Orchard road..
While my mum shopping with her friends,
i go and search for y fav idol..Girl generation album..
I search from Ion shopping mall..
Oh gosh,so big the shopping mall..
I search from basement 4 to level 4 in the end i cnt find it ..
one of the bookstore dnt have the stock..

Then,i went to search all the shop opposite Far East Plaza..
Walk and walk,i heard music,den i saw a music store...
There are all sort of genre of music..
2 floor i have to search..
But i can't find it,Thx to the worker in the shop..she help me & i found it..
Thx alot to her~
I am so Happy!!
Yeah!!



The best thing is the card inside is SeoHyun!!
Omg,i am damn lucky...
She is my fav singer in the group~

No comments:

Post a Comment